YACHT BROKERAGE SERVICES
Do you want to sell your boat? You have lots of choices. Boats that get seen get sold. And today, getting seen starts with the internet. Nearly everyone buying a boat will search online as part of their process.
Waterline Boats will put more eyeballs on your boat than anyone else:
- We’re the exclusive Washington licensee for the Boatshed International Yacht Brokerage System. With over 50 offices worldwide Boatshed is the largest yacht brokerage group in the world.
- Three Washington locations to serve you – Boatshed Seattle – Boatshed Tacoma – Boatshed Anacortes
- Over 500,000 registered Boatshed customers.
- We’re fanatics about search engine optimization so your boat will rise to the top.
- Boatshed provides a complete and honest presentation of your boat, with up to 80 photos and video in an appealing and informative format.
- In addition to Boatshed’s many websites we use Yachtworld, Boat Trader, and other US and European-based websites to market your boat. Your boat could not get better internet visibility. And we do print advertising too!
You want a broker who will treat you fairly:
- If you don’t like what we’re doing to represent your boat you may cancel at any time with short notice — you’re not locked in to a long-term contract with us. This is our service guarantee. Why do others require long-term contracts?
- Owners may advertise their boats privately if they wish — if we don’t bring the buyer you owe us nothing. Frankly we do lose some listings to private sales. That’s ok. What can be fairer than that?
- We will report regularly and extensively with statistics and viewing information – so that you remain well informed of the market and your boat’s position in it. Who wants to be left in the dark?
We’re not a fly-by-night broker:
- We’re a bricks-and-mortar operation, with prime display moorage available at our Lake Union docks for a discounted rate. We have office hours, and don’t underestimate the importance of the customer who walks in the door.
- We have agents from Olympia to Blaine to Port Angeles — and can represent your boat where she lies anywhere around Puget Sound, the San Juans, and the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- We’re members of Northwest Yacht Brokers Association and Northwest Marine Trade Association
We have cutting-edge sales tools:
- The Boatshed System provides the best internet customer management tools in the business so we are more proactive in engaging with interested customers.
- We innovate to stay ahead and to offer the best services.
How do you get started?
- Rachel Fass is our Seller Relations Specialist. How many other brokers have someone whose sole job is to take care of their sellers? Call Rachel at 206-282-0110 to learn more. Or by email email@example.com
- We’re happy to provide a market analysis and to tell you about our strategies for achieving a sale.